Separmatic’s state-of-the-art vacuum water filters are engineered expressly for today’s critical water filtration requirements:
• Potable waters
• Process water
• Cooling towers
• Oil field flooding
• Condensatele waters
• Community swimming pools
The filter elements in a Separmatic vacuum filter may be either tubular or plate design with fine mesh porous coverings. Both types provide efficient, economical performance while ensuring the purity and safety of your water for industrial, commercial, and residential uses.
Advantages of Separmatic Vacuum Water Filtration Systems
Separmatic Vacuum Water Filters:
• Are available in multiple units for any size or flow rate desired
• Provide you with the lowest initial and operating costs
• Are more economical for large-filtration installations
• Use less complicated and less expensive piping
• Allows continuous observation of the filter operation and easy access for inspection and cleaning
In addition, any system may be:
• Automated with special automatic controls to allow for attention-free operation
• Skid Mounted for portability (not recommended for permanent installations)
Diatomaceous Earth Filters
We are a top provider of earth filters for de filtration systems across the US. Learn more about de filters and diatomaceous earth filtration here.
Water Treatment Systems from Wisconsin
Separmatic is proudly a long-established water treatment system company located in Southeast Wisconsin, but we service locations across the entire United States. View our gallery of just some of our US municipal water purification projects.